Hospitals, Medical Laboratories, Doctors and Other Medical Personnel
Recycle Platinum and Gold Catheters, X-ray/MRI/Mammography films, and other Gold, Silver, Platinum and Palladium from your medical scrap and waste!
Hospitals and medical facilities are one of the leading sources of precious metal scrap, and Specialty Metals can recover the value from numerous types of medical waste, devices, and scrap. Some sources of precious metal value include:
- Electrophysiology (EP) catheters (platinum, iridium, and gold)
- Angioplasty guide wires (platinum)
- Electrophoresis electrodes (platinum)
- X-ray, MRI, Mammography, and other imaging film (silver)
- Silver recovery units/columns, Steel wool recovery units (silver)
- Electrolytic silver flake (silver)
- Pacemakers and implantable defibrillators (gold and platinum)
- Computers, medical devices/monitors, MRI machines, and other machines containing circuit boards (multiple precious metals)
- And much more!
Fill out our quote request form or call us at 800-426-2344 today with any questions! We will respond promptly and provide information to help you recover the precious metal value from your hospital and medical scrap.
HOW WE WORK
Call us to discuss the precious metal scrap you have and we will provide full terms for processing & an estimate.
SEND US YOUR MATERIALS
Send us your material using USPS Priority or Registered Mail, UPS, or FedEx
Once your scrap is received, we will process it and send payment within the quoted time period.