Questions? Call us at 800-426-2344.
How To Recycle Your Palladium Alloy
We make it fast and easy to recycle your company’s palladium alloy – in fact, you’ll be paid within 3 weeks of the day we receive your palladium alloy scrap. Even though we customize every transaction to meet the specific needs of your company, here are our standard terms for refining palladium alloy scrap:
Processing Time: Typically completed within two (2) weeks from date of receipt.
Payment Schedule: You will be paid 15 business days from date of receipt.
Form of Payment: Company check, bank wire transfer or the return of bullion.
Metal Pricing: We price your metals using the New York and London markets.
Pool Account: If you prefer to leave your metals unpriced, you may open a pool account at no additional cost.
What Kind of Palladium Alloy Can I Recycle?
You can send us the following palladium alloy scrap to be refined and recycled:
- Palladium sputter/sputtering targets
- Bench sweeps containing palladium and other platinum group metals
- Polishing dust / sweeps containing palladium and other platinum group metals
- Grindings containing palladium and other platinum group metals
- Palladium gauze, wire, strip, sheet, sponge, etc.
- Palladium foil
- Palladium flake
- Palladium bars, coins, ingots
- Palladium sponge
See the other forms of palladium Specialty Metals accepts here.
Refining Rates and Fees for Palladium Alloy
25% to 99.99%
98% of all Platinum Group Metals
$10.00 per troy ounce