Why a Specialty Metals Pool Account Could Be Your Best Investment Today
If you have been waiting to recycle or sell silver until trading prices rise, we invite you to consider a Specialty Metals Smelters and Refiners Pool Account. Our Pool Account offers significant benefits, including the ability to sell your silver when prices rise in the future.
How Does a Specialty Metals Smelters and Refiners Pool Account Work?
- You send us your silver or materials that contain silver that can be recycled. We establish your account. You can set it up with silver coins or bullion bars, silver scrap, even quantities of silver photographic or x-ray film – anything that contains the metal.
- We immediately process the material that you send us, send you a full report that shows the content of your silver scrap or other silver-bearing recyclables. Please note that timing depends on the kind of material that you send us; some materials can be processed in days, others can take longer.
- When you tell us to, we will sell the metal at the then-current trading/market prices and pay you the value of your Pool Account.
What Advantages Does a Pool Account Offer?
- You can take advantage of future price increases by having us liquidate your silver only when prices reach a point that you specify.
- You control the value of your silver, and can sell it quickly, anytime you wish – you don’t need to wait until prices rise, only to wait again until your materials are processed.
- You can stop paying the costs of owning and storing your silver, such as storage and insurance.
- You might be able to enjoy other financial benefits, including the ability to defer capital gains taxes on the sale of your silver until you ask Specialty Metals to issue you payment for what is held in your account. Please consult your attorney or tax preparer to decide whether that option is available to you.
Want to Know More?
To learn more about the advantages of a Specialty Metals Smelters and Refiners Pool Account, call us today at 800-426-2344.
Don’t Overlook the Value of the Silver-Bearing Items You Own
Why You Can Make More Money than Ever by Recycling Silver
How to Get Top Dollar for Your Silver Coin Collection
Why Big Dollars Could Be Hiding in Small Quantities of Silver Tableware