Questions? Call us at 800-426-2344.
As you might imagine, Specialty Metals has received, refined and shipped more Gold, Silver and Platinum Group metals than most organizations on the planet! If you have any questions or concerns regarding the shipping of precious metals, give us a call and ask. We’re here to make this process fast and easy for you.
START THE PROCESS
Click here to fill out our Online Materials Submission Form / Packing List
CHOOSE YOUR PREFERRED CARRIER
To make the process as convenient as possible, you can choose any carrier you want. We accept packages from all major carriers, including: United States Postal Service (USPS), United Parcel Service (UPS), FedEx, FedEx Ground, DHL and Brinks.
- For faster, guaranteed shipping, we recommend UPS or FedEx one or two day services.
- For high value shipments (over $5,000), we recommend USPS Registered Mail.
- All shipments should require a signature for delivery for your protection.
- All material should be bagged with similar material and clearly labeled (i.e. - karat gold scrap together, gold plated scrap together, etc.). If you are unsure what to combine, you are welcome to call or email us to ask any questions.
- Please include a printout of the completed materials submission form inside your package.
- If you cannot print the completed form, please make sure you include a note inside the package with all of your contact information, including: name, address, phone number, fax number and email address.
- Include a packing list describing your material.
- Specialty Metals (or S.M.S.R.)
2490 Black Rock Tpke.
Fairfield, CT 06825
For packages above 50 pounds, please contact us for shipping information.