When we used the words “remotely possible” in the title of today’s post, we were making a joke. You see, remotes – those old electronic remote controls that you have lying around - contain small quantities of precious gold that can be profitably recycled by a precious metals refinery like Specialty Metals Smelters and Refiners. And the more of them you have, the more money you can make.
In additional to smaller electronic devices, a number of old home appliances contain quantities of gold, silver and even platinum that we can recycle for you. Be sure to look for quantities of any of the following items:
- Remote control devices that belonged to old VCRs, stereo receivers, televisions and DVD players
- Old and unwanted pieces of stereo equipment
- Old computers – both laptops and desktops
- Computer peripherals like external hard drives and modems
- Old radios and televisions
- Ranges and stoves – both gas-fueled and electric
- Air conditioners
- Furnaces and boilers
- Thermostats and the thermocouple wires that connected them to old heating systems
- Electric heaters that are equipped with thermostats
You’ll Find Even More Precious Metals in Industrial Equipment
If you happen to own scrap that is left from large air conditioning systems that were used in commercial buildings, you could be sitting on even larger quantities of precious metals. The same holds true for manufacturing equipment that was used in applications like plating, welding, and heat-treating ceramics.
If you want to know more, why not call us today at 800-426-2344 so we can tell you more and help you get paid for precious metals that you might have overlooked?
How to Claim the Cash that’s Hidden in Used Equipment Containing Thermocouple Wire
Can You Recycle Valuable Silver from CDs, DVDs, and the Drives that Read and Burn Them?
What Precious Metals Are Contained in Piles of Old Desktop Computers?
Do You Have Undiscovered Precious Metals in Your Organization