Precious metals were trading for low-end prices as we headed into 2015. But if you stay focused on that, you’ll probably miss out on some great opportunities to cash in on precious metals in the year ahead.
You see, significant opportunities exist in the precious metals sector today. Here are a few that can spell profits for you.
Opportunity: Huge quantities of precious metals are available, often at low prices
We have reached a tipping point where tremendous numbers of products that contain precious metals are being discarded or recycled. If you are an alert investor or speculator, you can buy quantities of them at rock-bottom prices, recycle them, and earn a big return on your investment. Some of these products include:
- Automotive catalytic convertors are literally piling up in junkyards as older cars get scrapped. A batch of 500 or more, which you can buy for very little money, can be worth much more than you paid for them.
- Older computers are being discarded by businesses, hospitals, and other organizations. They contain gold, and you can acquire lots of them for rock-bottom prices.
- Many kinds of medical equipment and devices have become obsolete and are being discarded. Older diagnostic equipment, pacemakers and testing supplies can contain platinum, palladium and gold. If you are on the lookout and set up a business that buys them, you acquire them at low prices and recycle them very profitably.
- Cell phones, remote controls, and many other small electronic devices contain quantities of gold that you can recycle. If you acquire large batches of them, you can be looking at a lot of value.
- Silver-plated tableware, bowls, trophies and other items are no longer popular. You can scoop up piles of them at estate sales and in antique stores – often for pennies on every dollar’s worth of silver that they contain. The result can be a very large return on every dollar you invest.
- Pre-digital photographic and x-ray film, paper and chemicals contain silver that is worth a lot of money. And thanks to the massive transition to digital technology, vast quantities of those supplies are available at throwaway prices.
Opportunity: Demand for recycled precious metals is at an all-time high
Gold, silver, platinum and other precious metals can still be mined from natural sources. But mining is very costly and in many cases, it is becoming easier and more cost-effective to reclaim those metals from devices that already contain them. As we noted on this blog recently, a ton of recycled cell phones actually contains more gold than a ton of gold ore that comes from most mines.
Let’s look at it this way. You probably cannot go out and dig a mine and start digging out silver, gold, or other precious metals. Yet you can easily start to collect quantities of devices that contain those metals and then recycle them for a lot of money. That is a significant opportunity.
Opportunity: Cutting-edge refining technologies are available to you
If you use a qualified precious metals refinery, it is easy and cost-effective to extract precious metals from items that you obtain. You don’t have to do it yourself – there is no need to pull apart catalytic converters in your backyard, melt down cellphones in a pot on your kitchen stove, or dip silver spoons into acid baths in your basement.
We have all the advanced equipment you will ever need here at Specialty Metals Smelters and Refiners. We will test the items that you have, extract the precious metals that they contain, and send you a check. It really is as simple as that.
Call Us to Learn More . . .
We are here to help you make a ton of money in precious metals in 2015. Want to get started? Call us at 800-426-2344 today.
How Much Money Can You Make by Recycling Catalytic Converters, Cellphones, and other Popular Items?
How to Eliminate the Middleman and Make More Money from Your Used Catalytic Converters
What Precious Metals Are Contained in Piles of Old Desktop Computers?
Recycling and Refining: The Profitable Way to Dispose of Used Laboratory Equipment